Government’s letter on 26th May
- The Government is committed to the expansion of educational opportunities available to classes and sections of students to meet their aspirations for opportunities for higher education.
- There should be no worries about shrinking educational opportunities by any section.
- Government’s commitment to expansion implies provision of necessary resources.
- Technical expert groups will lay down the requirements of resources and infrastructure.
- I assure you that resources will not stand in the way of expansion and all efforts will be made to raise necessary resources,
- Creative solutions can be found to constraints.
16total visits,1visits today